Friday, December 18, 2009

Music Time



I have always been partial to music. I played piano for many years, then played the flute and percussion in school. Shilo was in choir and he learned to play the violin. Both of us enjoy different kinds of music and now for the first time we got to be in the audience listening to a concert. Stormy is now in the VISD orchestra. She plays the cello. VISD has a program for 4th and 5th graders who are interested, they pick an instrument and if they can get rides to and from they can participate....oh yeah did I mention Stormy got a brand new cello. Yeah, they gave my 9 nine year old a brand new cello. We are so proud of her. Besides the cello, Stormy takes piano lessons from me, and she sings in the De Leon 4th and 5th grade choir. WOW! I think she got the music gene.

No comments:

Post a Comment